Friday 20 July 2018

🔥 Goddes of Fire 🔥

This pic was taken by an author unknown to me, i saw it a few years ago browsing the internet and i really do not remember where i kept it from :(




A wooden log fire has been photographed here. If you look closely at the movement of the fire you can see a female silhouette with a pensive attitude ... or defeated.

Maybe at first glance you think it's an edition in Photoshop or something like that, believe me that when i saw it I also hesitated a second. But at the time I researched and it is a legitimate photo taken at the precise moment.

I love this photo, I feel it keeps so much feelings and energy.

With the advances of technology, we could believe that achieving a photo like that would be very easy, but the reality is different. I have tried to take many pictures of the fire with a camera that launches a burst of photos. Achieving beautiful results, but none like this one.

  

2 comments:

  1. at first I thought it was the product of Photoshop.
    this photographes is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very special photo, the author of that photo should have been impressed to see that live image

    ReplyDelete