Sunday 22 July 2018

The music in my life


Music is totally relevant in my day to day, I can not work if I'm not listening to music. I listen my favorite music on my way to the university, at home while doing the duties, studying and even resting. Its accompanies and encourages me in moments where I'm lonely. I prefer to listening some music instead watch television.



I most like rock music, in all its variants. Bands such as Deep purple, 70'S years AC/DC, to the actual ones such as System of a down, Muse, so on.


the instruments i most like are the electric guitar, the drums and the sounds of a synth. unfortunately, i don't know how to play any of them.

The band i most like is Rammstein. I like it because the lyrics they write are very emotional, them also have very energetic songs and even others "danceable" ones. depending of my mood, i'm always find out a song of this group which comforts me.



In my childhoold, i often listened pop music, since it was the most played music on the radio and mostly due to i learned the lyrics by "inertia". Something like actually happens with "reggaeton" music, which doesn't likes me too, but is imposible don´t know some of this lyrics LOL.

In my personal opinion, i don't like musicals, but i do have in my memory some movies where the background score and soundtrack given a lot of emotions, such as Requiem for a dream, Sleepy hollow, the notebook, don Juan de Marco, etc.


1 comment: