Friday 13 April 2018

Something about me ❤

Hi, my name is Gisselle Aguirre, and today i'll talk a little about me.
I was born in November 28 years ago in a small a quiet town in the south of Santiago, called Peñaflor. I love this place, it's full of nature and protected wildlife. I like to observe and listen the birds in my garden, that relaxes me. I have two favorites, a woodpecker; every morning in spring hit the trunk's tree. And hummingbird, who goes down to drink in my flowers.

I am the oldest of three brothers. I have a son named Gaspar, he is three years old, he is a lovely little boy who follows all my crazy things. I study pharmacy in University's Chile, this is my second year.

In the night, when i haven´t study, i enjoy walker in roller skates. 
On weekends i go for a motorcycle ride to the beach with my friends.






1 comment:

  1. I also love nature and riding skates in my free time☺

    ReplyDelete