Friday 20 April 2018

When I was a sweet girl I wanted...

Hi readers, 

Today is the turn to write about my aspirations...
When I was a sweet girl ☺ I dreamed to be independent, to live alone in my own house and  have too much dogs xD. But talking about jobs, I did not have any in my mind :/. When I was 14, I saw as an opportunity to study a career in high school, and i decided to becoming accountant. I finished this career in high school and I continued it in the university.  
A little bit late I discovered it didn't like me xD. And here I am, studying again a new career.

When I was applying to university, another options was obstetrics, but I thought it well and I omitted it. Since I knew pharmaceutical chemist in my old job who told me about the career, and i liked me.

My experience in the university now has been good. This career is so difficult but exciting, totally different that i had studied before.

When i get finished this career, I want to job in a pharmacy near my house or far from the madness of Santiago.






2 comments:

  1. it's good that you have experience in another career

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you finally found what you really like! just follow your dreams!

    ReplyDelete