Friday 27 April 2018

Technology in my life...

My favourite piece of technology is the camera.
The first time I took a picture I was around 10 years old. Santa Claus gave me a camera at Christmas.

The use that I give is recreational, is a hobbie.

Every day I take many photographs. After I choose the best ones, i print them.

I take pictures of the sky, the moon and beautiful landscapes. Also i treasure memories of parties and events in my family and friends.


I like the camera because it's a nice way to keep memories and remember them later, even years later and laugh at the funny pictures.


The life without the cameras would be very boring, we would not know of our ancestors and our family of the future could not see how we live now. In addition every day the planet is destroyed and beautiful landscapes cease to exist 😔. The photos are a worthy witness to the passage of time.


This is a picture I took in Neltume, south of Chile. A Pudu in it's natural hábitat that I observed by luck and chance while going through that a beautiful place.








5 comments: